Monday, October 19, 2009

Girls night in and Fall fluffing.

I had some friends over on Friday night and here's our table of goodies.


Mr. Scarecrow invites you to help yourself - there's plenty and these old crows don't eat much.


My shrimp cheeseball shaped into a pumpkin (sort of).


Crackers and hot pepper cheese spread.


Brownie bites iced with cream cheese frosting and embellished with candy corns and candy pumpkins.


My orange bell pepper jack-o-lantern sits in the middle of the veggie tray.


A pumpkin patch of brownie bites.


Little black cat standing guard.


A pitcher of apple cider lemon tea. (really good)


Mugs awaiting hot cider.


Some fall fluffing on the sideboard.


Dollar tree pumpkin under glass.


I'm finally getting into the Fall spirit.


The fall look on my washstand.


Looks like the soup tureen is waiting for me to make some pumpkin soup.



A small pumpkin patch on my small secretary.

Just a little fall fluffing going on at my house -- but more to come!

See ya!

6 comments:

  1. Martha, this is just a wonderful party. Love all the food and the cute touches. Looks like the perfect formula for a fun night!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun evening. I love the pumpkin pepper idea, I've never seen anyone do that. I'm sure your guests had a great time.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, Martha! Oh, what a wonderful post! I would have loved to be at your Fallen party. All of your food looks so good! That little pumpkin bee pepper is precious! Your dip shaped in a pumpkin is darling! The brownies! Oh, my goodness - I hope you have leftovers - I'm coming over! ;)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really went all out for your girls' night in. Everything looks so festive. I love that yellow pepper carved like a jack-o-lantern. I could do that. I just may steal that idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love some of your clever ideas for arranging and displaying the goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like this was a great night out! Love the presentation and the food looks delish!

    ReplyDelete