Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An award!


Oh my! I haven't even been blogging a month and I got an award from Karen at Nittany Inspirations! How sweet is that? I have to say that the hospitality here in blogland is just the best - North, South, East or West -- blogger friends are just the best! You have all been so kind, inspiring and encouraging and I just love you for it!

Since this award is intended to be passed along -- I shall do so gladly. The message of this friendship award is:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming, These kind of bloggers aim to find and to be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."

So I want to pass this along to:
Florida Sue at Luxe Lanai
Jewel at Carolinajewel
Bo at Blinks N' Winks From Brown-Eyes
Prof En Retraite at Confessions of A Plate Addict
kbeau at Life In The Slow Lane
and
Susan at Between Naps On The Porch (who helped me get started in the first place)
Also I want to send this award back to Karen at Nittany Inspirations
I know that most of you already have this award, so no need to "take it again" - just know how very dear I hold each of you for the sweet kindnesses you've extended these past few weeks! It's an honor to call each of you "friend"

See ya!

1 comment: