Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mr. Pie Crust


I see that some of you call your husbands by such endearments as "Mr. Precious" and "Mr. Sweetie" and such. Well none of those would be fitting at all for my husband. You see, he's a bit....well, how should I say it? Crusty! Our daughter would say "grumpy"....but lest you get the wrong impression - he's a great guy! Anyway "Mr. Crusty" went to get a haircut yesterday and when I got home from work there were two brand new board games sitting on the love seat. The drug store next to where he gets his hair cut was having a 50% off going out of business sale. He said he bought "Candy Land" and "Chutes and Ladders" for him to play with the "grandgirls" when they're older. How sweet is that? Sometimes the crust holds a whole bunch of sweetness - so I guess he's "Mr. Pie Crust"

1 comment: